Facebook Travel Certificates for Pets in West Los Angeles, California

Travel Certificates

We offer USDA accredited veterinary services for dogs and cats, such as ISO-standard microchips, vaccinations, rabies titers for export, internal & external parasite treatment and health certificates, for interstate travel, Japan, the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland), Europe and China. Our accredited veterinarians can provide you the most updated certificates for pet travel that are often outdated on Pet Travel websites.

As soon as you know your travel details, contact us to assist you with the pet importation process. Factors to consider include meeting time frames for obtaining a health certificate, updating vaccinations, microchip implantation prior to a primary rabies vaccine, diagnostic testing, administration of medications/treatments, and USDA endorsement. Though we are not responsible for airline regulations, we will assist you in any way throughout your quarantine process.

Since export requirements are determined by each state or country and can change frequently, every time you plan pet travel you will need to verify the import requirements.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regulates the importation of pets back into the United States. Pets taken out of the United States are subject upon return to the same regulations as those entering for the first time.

USDA APHIS International Pet Travel
Domestic/Interstate Pet Importation
Animal Quarantine Information for Japan in English
Animal Quarantine Information for Japan in Japanese
Animal Quarantine Information for Hawaii
Animal Quarantine Information for United Kingdom
USDA APHIS Airline Update
APHIS Veterinary Services Endorsement Offices